The 13” light rim has been developed for circuit races but is perfect for historic cars also
EVO Corse launches X3MAZero 13, the 13” light alloy wheel dedicated to asphalt and suitable to historic cars.
The flexible and original design allows to have multiple applications on the same rim making it easily customizable and adaptable to many car models, including formula cars with monolock wheels. The 14 ribbed spokes are paired – as is traditional in EVO Corse wheels – and continue until the outside edge ensuring maximum impact resistance while maintaining an extremely low weight.
X3MAZero 13 is available in 6.5, 7, 7.5 and 8 inch in width and ET 0 to 20, many other offset can be realized upon request.
X3MAZero 13 is a racing wheel designed especially for circuit, slalom and hillclimb, but thanks to the contemporary-style that recalls the glorious rims of the past, is perfect for historic cars also.
- Available sizes 6,5 / 7 / 7.5 / 8×13”
- Min ET -31, Max ET 44
- Min PCD 98×4, Max PCD 108×5 (available with monolock also)
- Weight depending on the application: 4.4 to 4.9 kg
- Standard color: mat black
- Available colors: white, silver, gold, anthracite
- Use: circuit, slalom, hillclimb, historic cars
- Material: light aluminium alloy with heat treatment T6
- Steel inserts: taper (60°, 90°) or flat included