MontecarloCorse 17 adds a different dimension to the Vintage line
EVO Corse invests in its Vintage wheels. The Italian wheel manufacturer launched a brand new version for legendary MontecarloCorse, with a new mold specifically designed to reduce weight without altering its style.
Thanks to modern finite-element analysis (FEA) methods and on-field experience in the production of the best racing wheels, the EVO Corse R&D division has managed to remove more than 2 kg out of the total weight of the same wheel’s previous version.
While its resistance properties weren’t altered by the process, MontecarloCorse 17 is now the lightest aluminium alloy Delta replica on the market.
This wheel, available since May 2019, has been made in order to fit not only Lancia Delta (its standard application), but also other cars such as Fiat, Abarth, Ford and Renault: every different request will be met with a specific customization.
- Misura: 7Jx17” – 8Jx17″
- Min ET 4, Max ET 45 – Min ET 17, Max ET 58
- Min PCD 98×4, Max PCD 120×5
- Weight depending on the application: 10.4 to 11.5 kg – 11.4 to 11.9 kg
- Standard color: white
- Available colors: silver, gold, anthracite, mat black, bronze
- Use: road
- Material: aluminum alloy A356-T6
- Steel inserts: taper (60°) or flat included