DakarCorse is the most widely used and efficient proposal for heavy off-road, in all competitions, and in the most extreme locations, where reliability makes the difference between victory and withdrawal.
The structure of the wheel is designed for off-road and desert driving, while the lips and the rim contour are optimized for mounting off-road tires, even with low inflation pressure.
DakarCorse can bear even the heaviest vehicles – with a load higher than 1500 kg per wheel in the static load testing – and complies with T1 and T2 FIA Regulation, having the minimum weight of 13 kg.
- Size: 7Jx16”
- Min ET 25, Max ET 48
- Min PCD 98×4, Max PCD 165×6
- Weight depending on the application: 11 to 13.5 kg
- Standard color: white
- Available colors: silver, gold, anthracite, matt black, bronze
- Use: off-road, rally raid
- Material: aluminum alloy A356-T6
- Steel inserts: taper 60° included