EVOcrk is the quick-lift hydraulic rally jack from EVO Corse, suitable for all rally cars of every category.
Sharing most of its features with the top-end rally jack EVOjack, EVOcrk is made of light but strong aluminum and stainless steel parts; the adjustable technopolymer base – fitted with a rubber sole – offers maximum grip on regular tarmac or gravel surfaces.
EVOcrk is a motor-sport tool that can be used also for heavy-duty. The incredible balance between price and overall performance make it the best solution for all rally drivers and crews.
The standard pin is 22 mm diameter: a different pin size can be requested (21 – 23 – 25 – 27 mm) and purchased as accessory.
- Base: tecnopolymer with a rubber sole, adjustable for extra stability
- Weight: 3.5 kg (7.7 lb)
- Lifting speed: 9/10 strokes for maximum height
- Lifting weight: 600 kg (1323 lb)
- Minimum setup height: 9 cm (3.5 in)
- Maximum setup height: 34 cm (13.4 in)
- Extension: 27 cm (10.6 in)
- Total length when closed: 54 cm (21.2)
- Pin: steel made and fully machined; available with diameter of 22 mm (0.87 in), other sizes available as optional