EVOjack is the hydraulic ultra-fast rally jack, specifically designed for the on-board equipment of the best rally cars. Its compact design, low weight, and ease of use make it a unique professional product. All the critical parts of EVOjack are forged from the best steel, or CNC machined from one solid block of aeronautic aluminum alloy for guaranteed reliability.
Easy and fast to operate during the crucial moment of an “in-stage” tire change, EVOjack is quick to release thanks to a fast-drop hydraulic valve. The steel pin’s height is easy to register accordingly to the car ride, and its diameter can be selected from a choice of 21, 23, 25, or 27mm pins. A pin with hexagonal shape – ideal for gravel rally – can also be installed on request.
EVOjack is a professional motor-sport tool, to be used by skilled rally crews on emergency tire changes or tire swaps between stages.
- Base: aluminum made and fully machined, adjustable for extra stability
- Weight: 3.89 kg (8.6 lb)
- Lifting speed: 8 strokes for maximum height
- Lifting weight: 600 kg (1323 lb)
- Minimum setup height: 10.5 cm (3.9 in)
- Maximum setup height: 41 cm (16.1 in)
- Extension: 32 cm (12.6 in)
- Total length when closed: 61 cm (24 in)
- Pin: steel made and fully machined; available with diameter of 21, 23, 25 or 27 mm (0.83, 0.91, 0.98, 1.07 in) and in the hexagonal shape (20 mm, 0.79 in), ideal for gravel rally