EVOjack Quadra is the fast hydraulic scissor jack specifically designed for rally racing.
EVOjack Quadracan be used with any racing car, thanks to the carrier member that fits the chassis without the need for the insertion hole. The removable handle allows to quickly lift the car and to safely turn the release valve; the lifting arm is inclined to the vertical in order to follow the natural movement of the car in the lifting phase, ensuring extreme stability during wheel change operations. It is easy to place in the car trunk, thanks to its low weight – only 5 kg – and small size.
Made from aircraft billet aluminum and high-strength steel, it undergoes surface treatments that increase abrasion and corrosion resistance, making it an investment that will last over time.
EVOjack Quadra is a tool intended solely for racing, designed for advanced users but suitable to beginners also.
- Base: Aircraft billet aluminum
- Weight: 5.1 kg (11,2 lb)
- Lifting speed: 24 strokes for maximum height
- Lifting weight: 600 kg (1323 lb)
- Minimum height: 16 cm (6.3 in)
- Maximum height: 39.5 cm (15.5 in)
- Extension: 23.5 cm (9.2 in)
- Total width when closed: 39 cm (15.3 in)