Steel lug nuts
Our catalog of steel lug nuts includes standard sizes and special versions, made only for competition use. We provide several types of nut as:
- Lug nuts with open end, to be used with long studs
- Lug nuts with closed end, ideal for off-road
- Lug nuts with neck, for an increased safety
- Lug nuts with tapered seat (60° or 90°), spherical seat (R12 or R14) and flat seat
- Land Rover lug nuts with steel washer and steel cover
The starting material is ultra high strength alloy steel, worked with hot forging, and subsequent hardening; it gives the nuts extraordinary toughness and ensures the class 8 resistance.
The precision thread always guarantees a safe fastening while the surface treatment maintains a long-lasting professional finishing that avoids excessive wear.
- Zinc coated, for good protection from corrosion and a stainless aspect
- Zinc-Nickel, for a professional black finish that is resistant to corrosion and helps the nut screwing
- Copper: for professional use in rally, it helps on the dissipation of the heat coming from the hub wheel