Z.A.R. 18 is the 18-inch tarmac wheel perfect for those looking for the perfect compromise between performance, class, and price.
Made by low-pressure casting and subjected to heat treatment, the Z.A.R. 18 keeps the characteristics of strength and reliability of the most appreciated SanremoCorse, featuring a minimalist style characterized by the square geometry of the spokes and the hub.
Particularly suitable for the Japanese rally cars, the Z.A.R. 18 is available in different applications in the 8×18 ”size.
- Size: 8Jx18”
- Min ET 6, Max ET 58
- Min PCD 98×4, Max PCD 135×5
- Weight depending on the application: 9.7 to 10.5 kg
- Standard color: white
- Available colors: anthracite, mat black
- Use: tarmac rally, circuit, road
- Material: aluminum alloy A356-T6
- Steel inserts: taper (60°, 90°) or flat included